[SR-Users] SQlite in memory

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:53:54 CET 2019

I use database for lots of configs. On any given first request i do around
10 queries.

A while ago i measured the processing time  (using bm_timer) when i was
still using MySql and got times of around 6ms per first Invite and around
2ms for other in-dialog requests.

While i think those are big processing times, i don't think they should be
the problem at a rate as low as 20CPS.

Thank you for your help :)

A quarta, 27/02/2019, 18:35, Duarte Rocha <duarterocha91 at gmail.com>