[SR-Users] SQlite in memory

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:56:50 CET 2019

Greetings Alex,

At the moment i'm trying to debug some issues with the server and try some
solutions to see the impact.
With little load i'm getting some percentage of "503 Server Unavaliable"
errors from Kamailio. I made some testing without using database for
anything but Dispatcher and Accounting and the performance got way better.

Right now, on this server, under as little as 20CPS Kamailio is returning
"503" on 1-2% of all calls. However, my CPU and Memory look like this:

%Cpu(s): 20.3 us, 6.1 sy, 0.0 ni, 73.3 id, 0.0 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.2 si, 0.2 st

Memory :

              total used free shared buff/cache available
Mem: 1830 1172 382 109 274 375
Swap: 819 49 770

I have around 100 processes for Kamailio.

Cheers