[SR-Users] Planning next IRC devel meeting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:28:22 CET 2019

Hello,

short note to say that I moved the first option for the date of the IRC
meeting to be the 11th of March, Monday, at 15:00UTC.

Victor Seva mentioned he cannot attend during the previously proposed
first option and one of the topics I want to approach is use of
rtpengine in default kamailio.cfg, which, for easier usage, could
require packaging it for debian/ubuntu distros in our repo and
eventually for rpms distros.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com