[SR-Users] Kamailio with oracle database

eyas barhouk eyas37 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:13:01 CET 2019

Dear Henning thanks for kind reply,

yes i already tried to use SQLOPS module and the connection was up, but when i'm trying to to call oracle function by using sqlquery(connection_name,"function Syntax ,"result variable")
kamailio gives execution Errors , so does kamailio sqlops module support Oracle function calling and if yes what is the correct syntax ??.

Best regards
Eyas Barhok