[SR-Users] How to easily remove top most header and set destination uri

YASIN CANER caner_yaso at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:27:16 CET 2019

Hi Alex,

I got your answer about loose route earl mesagess , saved and still keeping it. I try to figure out , what s the best way handle refer message with kamailio if there is a route header.

When there is route header more than one ,  smth is going wrong.

Today , I worked so many cases , all of them may be mixed in my mind.

I will work on it again. Rfc3261 16.12<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3261#section-16.12> Summary of Proxy Route Processing

Best regards.
Yasin C.