[SR-Users] Parallel Forking

Jan-Hendrik Dörner sr-users at doerner.net
Fri Feb 22 08:53:53 CET 2019

Hi Daniel

thank you for your reply.
The first code-example is supposed to be parallel forking (although it is located in the serial-forking section):

> As an example, consider the following simple configuration file. When the server receives an INVITE, it creates four branches with usernames A through D and then forwards the request using t_relay():
> request_route {
>   seturi("sip:a at example.com");
>   append_branch("sip:b at example.com");
>   append_branch("sip:c at example.com");
>   append_branch("sip:d at example.com");
>
>   t_relay();
>   break;
> }
>
> With this configuration the server forwards the request to all four branches at once, performing parallel forking as described above.

I would like to ring two (or more) phones of different people at once. As I understand so far, this should be done with the append_branch command. Unfortunately I cannot find an example of the append_branch command in the default-config-file.

Regards
Jan-Hendrik