[SR-Users] Parallel Forking

Jan-Hendrik Dörner sr-users at doerner.net
Thu Feb 21 14:59:03 CET 2019

Hello,

I would like to get parallel forking working on my Kamailio installation, but I have trouble to accomplish that.
I am running Kamailio 5.1.4 and follow the example in the tm-module as given in https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/tm.html#tm.serial_forking <https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.1.x/modules/tm.html#tm.serial_forking>

If I run this example nothing is happening, except that I can see that the „t_on_branch“ is executed when stated, but no calls are routed to the destinations appended.
(No phones are actually ringing  ...)

What am I missing / should do to get actual calls routed?
(I am getting the seturi- phone to ring, if I remove the break statement, so that the call can get routed „all the way“.)

Is there any working Kamailio example-config, where I can actual see the parallel forking working?

Regards
Jan-Hendrik