[SR-Users] Gracefully dropping all branches

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Feb 20 13:01:56 CET 2019

Hi,

Setting a message-wide flag when dropping at least one branch, and the approach of checking if t_relay(0x02) failed, then sending a t_reply() if that flag is set (otherwise a sl_reply_error()), is the most simple and elegant way, as I don’t have to track anything in a table. Works like charm, thanks a lot!

Best,
Andreas