[SR-Users] Presence module with external MWI

Trevor Peirce tpeirce-lists at acrovoice.ca
Mon Feb 18 23:20:58 CET 2019

On 18/02/2019 1:47 p.m., Charles Chance wrote:
> Typically, your voicemail server would send a publish to Kamailio,
> which would then notify each of the watchers.
>
> A call to handle_publish() should be all that’s required.

Thanks Charles, unfortunately I am not using a voicemail server that
would understand how to do that, so I'd have to generate it myself.

An RPC would be the easiest way but if that is not possible I can
generate the PUBLISH myself.  I'd just prefer to avoid dealing with SIP
directly for this purpose if possible.

Thanks,

--
Trevor Peirce