[SR-Users] Info: Kamailio World 2019 - First group of speakers

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:51:54 CET 2019

Hello,

a short note to let everybody know that we have published the details
for the first group of speakers at Kamailio World 2019 (May 6-8, in
Berlin) - you can read more about at:

  *
https://www.kamailioworld.com/k07/2019/02/kamailio-world-2019-first-group-of-speakers/
  * https://www.kamailioworld.com/k07/speakers/

The target is to finish the review of the speaking proposals by end of
the month, then start working on the schedule. We received a lot more
than it can be accommodated, but we will try to select all that are very
interesting by having several short sessions/lightning talks. There will
be few new concepts, trying to engage more the participants as well as
use better the evening time for social networking with a boat trip at
the end of first day, in addition to the cocktail party on the second day.

Hoping to meet many of you in Berlin at Kamailio World 2019!

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com