[SR-Users] Dispatcher No destinations available

Cristian Livadaru cristian at lcx.at
Fri Feb 15 19:23:07 CET 2019

You are AWESOME!
That's exactly what happened, the call went to first asterisk, that one
sent it further to the client trunk which responded with SIP 500,
kamailio sent it to the next one, sip 500 again and thus blocking both
asterisks from receiving any further traffic.

Thank you very very very much!

Cris

---
Cristian Livadaru