[SR-Users] TM Module - Unfortunately error on sending to next hop occurred (477/TM)

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Thu Feb 14 14:09:59 CET 2019

Where space character between "@" and 192.168.180.23:15109 comes from? I bet
the problem is in that space character.

On Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:08:27 AM EST Ilie Soltanici wrote:

Hi List,

Can someone give a hint related to this issue, please?
On other messages, I found that this problem may happen why variable $du is
empty, but in my case looks that it's present:

Config File:
if (!t_relay()) {

    switch ($retcode) {
      case -1:
        xlogl("L_ERR", "[$cfg(route)] Generic Internal Error\n");
        xlogl("L_ERR", "[$cfg(route)] | $du/$ru |\n");
        break;

Log File:
[RELAY] Generic Internal Error

[RELAY] | sip:192.168.180.23:15109/sip:1003@ 192.168.180.23:15109 |

sl [sl_funcs.c:372]: sl_reply_error(): stateless error reply used: I'm
terribly sorry, server error occurred (1/SL)

Also, as I understand this may happen when there is a problem on the physical
network, i'm not sure that is my case - because kamailio and asterisk are 2
VM's running on the same Physical Server, and both their interfaces are
connected to the same Virtual Switch.
There is no firewalls/selinux on those servers.

Can someone help please?