[SR-Users] Fwd: pv_buffer_size config value actually ignored?

Enrico Bandiera enrico.bandiera at cloud.timenet.it
Wed Feb 13 09:20:15 CET 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Enrico Bandiera <enrico.bandiera at cloud.timenet.it>
Date: mer 13 feb 2019 alle ore 09:18
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] pv_buffer_size config value actually ignored?
To: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>

Hello Daniel, yes we do use that $avp for a log line which is actually a
big json, the $avp is composed by multiple jansson_append calls and at the
end an xlog() calls prints it
Could it also be that I'm miscalculating because of the encoding? 4K utf8
characters could be more than 4K (but I don't think there are so many
multibytes characters to let it reach the 8K limit)