[SR-Users] Repository for automatic deployment of Kamailio

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Feb 11 21:51:39 CET 2019

Am Montag, 11. Februar 2019, 18:55:02 CET schrieb Gholamreza Sabery:
> A few years ago, I developed an Ansible repository for automatic deployment
> of Kamailio. Recently, I added some new features, and now you can deploy
> the playbooks on Docker containers. I think it is a good starting point for
> anyone who wants to deploy and use Kamailio for the first time. Link of the
> repository:
>
> https://github.com/ghrst/Kamailio-HA

Hello Gholamreza,

sounds great, thank you for sharing. If you like you can add it it as a link
to our wiki (https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/) maybe in the "Installation On
containers" section.

If you want to maintain and extend it in the future, we could even think off
to add this as sub-repository to github kamailio. Maybe some of the other
developers can share their opinion on this as well (add sr-dev on CC).

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services
Kamailio security assessment - https://skalatan.de/de/assessment