[SR-Users] ERROR : EAGAIN and write queue full or failed for tcp Connection

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:37:52 CET 2019

Hello,

not clear from your messages so far, is relaying from TCP/IPVv4 to
TCP/IPv6 not working with master, or all TCP sending fails no matter if
IPv4 or IPv6 in both sides?

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 4-6, 2019 in Berlin; Mar 25-27, 2019, in Washington, DC, USA -- www.asipto.com