[SR-Users] ERROR : EAGAIN and write queue full or failed for tcp Connection

YASIN CANER caner_yaso at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 07:12:59 CET 2019

Hello,

it is default configuration works on TCP connection. Kamailio version is master ,also problem is tested on other versions. I tried to make call with sip-client  and gives same error. in my search , EAGAIN error is about NIO connection problem in C that there isnt any room to write or any resource.

I will install another kamailio-node to test it .

Thanks

Yasin CANER