[SR-Users] topos: how to hide one side only

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 22:15:08 CET 2019

Hi Dimitri,

hmm then describe what kind of headers you want to show your media server
and hide from the client.

You can normaly add headers (for example X- or P- headers) if traffic flows
through your Kamailio.

Maybe if you describe your goals and why you what this behavior, someone
said "yes I did that with xyz module or solution ABC".

Merry Christmas
Karsten Horsmann

Dmitri Savolainen <savolainen at erinaco.ru> schrieb am Di., 24. Dez. 2019,
10:23: