[SR-Users] Need support

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 08:57:23 CET 2019

Hello,
In regard of performance testing of your product, both performance &
conformance i have shared my experience in twitter in the following:
https://twitter.com/MespioS/status/1183303415801221120
https://twitter.com/MespioS/status/1199973639120195584
What type of performance test (stress test) you are looking for?

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:48 AM Srikanth Magloori <
srikanth.magloori at valuelabs.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> We are using your product Kamalio in Call Recording services.
>
> We are planning for Performance testing of our recording system.
>
> Currently we have bypassed Twilio and Kamailio.
>
> Generating Calls using SIPP directly to VOIP.
>
> So, we want calls to route through KAMAILIO -> VOIP. So performance can be
> bit realistic.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated!
>
> Thanks
> Srikanth