[SR-Users] TLS testing (with sipp)

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Wed Dec 18 17:32:54 CET 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to construct an end-to-end encrypted signalling test
through our setup. I thought I could use sipp for that, as it supports
TLS according to the man page. However, when I try to run it, I get
this error:

FI_init_ssl_context: SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file failed.

I searched the web; however, all similar questions end up without
answers. I tried specifying a local key and cert without success. I'd
think I should not need a cert for my client, though.

Has anyone ever successfully conducted an automated TLS test? I'm open
to using a different tool if necessary.

Thanks for all hints or examples.

Regards,
Sebastian