[SR-Users] Kamailio dispatcher to use tls targets.

vinod mn vinodmn.dbit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 05:24:11 CET 2019

Hi I am using kamailio server to forward the request to a new
kamailio-server which listens only on TLS.

*problem: Not able to specify the dispatcher with tls protocol*
I am using the below configuration in dispatcher.list
kamailio version:4.4.2

*# setid(integer) destination(sip uri) flags (integer, optional),
priority(int,opt), attrs (str,optional)1 sip:mynetwork.com
<http://mynetwork.com/>;transport=tls 8 1 socket=tls:mynetwork.com:5328
<http://mynetwork.com:5328/>*

and if I specify the destination as just sip:mynetwork.com:5328  with out
attrs and transport=tls if is falling back to UDP.

Thank you
vinod.M.N