[SR-Users] using a pseudo-variable as a parameter to a module function

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Sat Dec 14 13:44:28 CET 2019

(adding sr-dev list to CC)

Hi Michael,

small general addition - you are probably already aware of this
documentation:

https://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/

There is work going on right now to update it, it needs also some
extensions, e.g. for the PV core functions.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio Merchandising - https://skalatan.de/merchandising/
Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services