[SR-Users] Pike module never release IP

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Thu Dec 5 16:22:47 CET 2019

Hi Henning,

Just this once on 5.2.5 vers.  We had this running on 4.1.5 for many years
and did not see such behavior.   Our QA group ran load tests to trigger
pike and could not reproduce this problem.

I guess I'll mark this as one off for now until we run into it again.

--
Andy Chen
Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer