[SR-Users] RTPengine with rejected RE-INVITE when port is changing

Laurent Schweizer laurent.schweizer at peoplefone.com
Thu Dec 5 12:00:52 CET 2019

Hello,
Sorry for the confusion.

The point is the following:
1) call is setup correctly
2) just after one side send a RE-INVITE with a new port and new codec.
3) The other leg reject the RE-INVITE with a 415

During the RE-INVITE, the first RTP relay on RTPengine is removed (with a delay of 30 sec).
As the RE-INVITE with the new port is rejected the current RTP relay is still used, so we must not delete them.

BR

Laurent