[SR-Users] secfilter usage

Aymeric Moizard amoizard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:03:14 CET 2019

Hi,

Tks for your answer.
Unfortunately, that wasn't my issue: I was surprised because no message was
sent. (to any port)

I have now force_rport in my config and all messages, up to now, are
answered. In my initial test, the unanswered
message contains this TOP via:

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 204.11.194.25;branch=z9hG4bK3ce5.24b98891.0\r\n

I suppose I should have seen a message being sent to  204.11.194.25 on port
5060, the default.

I'm not able to explain the reason why my capture don't have the answer.
The address is valid, the port was valid too. It should have worked without
the force_rport.
I had received many other scam since I added force_rport, but none being
exactly equivalent, so I can't tell...

Anyway... no big trouble!
Regards,
Aymeric