[SR-Users] Connect Kamailio to ITSPs?

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Thu Aug 29 10:37:42 CEST 2019

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 05:01:28PM -0400, Aingaran Thirunadarajah wrote:
> Hello,
> Newbie here!
> Have Kamailio set up on a 512MB VPS. Created a couple of users, registered
> with Zoiper and can call between them.
>
> I am looking for documentation to connect the server to other VoIP
> providers (Signalwire, Anveo, VOIP.ms etc.) to make & receive calls from
> the external network (DIDs) / PSTN

You really be asking what these ITSP want/support.

But the answer will either be:
- REGISTER to receive calls, see:
  http://blog.miconda.eu/2010/10/best-of-new-in-kamailio-310-10.html
- accept some certain IPs to send INVITEs
  TIMTOWTDI, one of them is the dispatcher module with seperate ids per
  ITSP and ds_is_from_list to accept from them.
  https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#dispatcher.f.ds_is_from_list