[SR-Users] UAC ha1 password

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 20:56:43 CEST 2019

Hello,

indeed, it seems to be no support to use the ha1 form of password for
uac module remote registrations. Probably it was is some plans at some
point because the column is there, but it was not implemented so far --
or it was just a cloning of columns from subscriber table.

Not sure about the coding effort, but I think the right solution would
be to extend the module.