[SR-Users] lookup(aliases) issues with 5.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 20:25:47 CEST 2019

Hello,

I haven't authored that patch and also never needed an underscore in
host part of the URI, but also it didn't affect me before that change. I
guess Juha wanted o be compliant with the RFC.

If people need to allow an extended set of chars in the host part, I am
fine to add some parameter to control that.