[SR-Users] Disable GW's on runtime

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 16:34:57 CEST 2019

> Why not just calling dispatcher.set_state directly to the kamailio? That
would only set the state in memory. Unless you do a reload.

Set_state works with gw uri and group as argument. In this scenario both
gws have the same uri and group and i only want to disable the one that has
a socket that doesn't exist in the machine

A quarta, 28/08/2019, 11:32, Duarte Rocha <duarterocha91 at gmail.com>