[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Planning the next major release - v5.3.0

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Aug 22 21:57:16 CEST 2019

Hello Daniel,

sounds good. I know from private discussions about one more module that
might be needed to be integrated. I will ask for an update there. From
my side there is one medium sized core cleanup missing, but September
4th should be fine for me.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services