[SR-Users] RFC 3860 support - Kamailio is sending SUBSCRIBE back with extra Via header

Praveen Vatti praveen.vatti at adtran.com
Thu Aug 15 06:17:44 CEST 2019

Thank you Henning. I was able to make the reg event work. Earlier, I confused between compiling and loading the modules. Thought that just compiling the module would make themselves available. Later, understood that we have to load them in .cfg file. By loading presence_reginfo module it started working.

Now the issue I am facing is like, my server is installed in 172.0.0.0 network and not receiving packets from 10.0.0.0 network. But the ping between these two networks is successful.

Thanks,
Praveen.