[SR-Users] Uac_replace for header's parameters

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed Aug 14 21:14:28 CEST 2019

Hello Duarte,

can you give an example (like Header etc..) what you like to achieve?

Cheers,

Henning

Am 14.08.19 um 16:23 schrieb Duarte Rocha:
Greetings,

I'm using uac_replace_to() and uac_replace_from() to do some number manipulations. It allows me to modify and automatically restore Display Number and URI. This works nicely, however it only allows to manipulate URI's parameter. Is there any method to the same and include the Header's parameters too?

Best regards,

Duarte Rocha

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services