[SR-Users] Dispatcher round-robin problems in 5.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 20:23:27 CEST 2019

Hello,

I pushed a patch that should fix it -- the inactive destinations were
not skipped when pointing to next to be used record, so one active
gateway was used for as many times as many inactive gateways were before
it in that group list.

Let me know if works fine now, patch is in master and 5.2 branches.