[SR-Users] RFC 3860 support - Kamailio is sending SUBSCRIBE back with extra Via header

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Sat Aug 10 20:06:41 CEST 2019

Hello Praveen,

what would be your expected behavior of Kamailio in your scenario?

Cheers,

Henning

Am 09.08.19 um 16:41 schrieb Praveen Vatti:
Hi Kamailio support,

Basically, I am looking for RFC3860 support – i.e., accept SUBSCRIBE for reg event and send 200OK, NOTIFY to client.
With some browsing on Internet I came across Kamailio, which is supporting RFC3860. I have installed and attached is my CFG file.

I am sending a SUBSCRIBE request with reg event to Kamailio and it is sending back the same request with extra Via header.
Via now contains Kamailio system IP and the source of SUBSCRIBE IP.

Please help me in resolving this issue.
I have loaded db_mysql, dialplan, tm, sl, presence, presence_reginfo modules.

Thanks,
Praveen

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services