[SR-Users] Kamailio auth via http post.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:49:04 CEST 2019

Hello,

you should look at combining the use of http_client/http_async_client
for doing the http query with either auth module if you receive a
password and want to check against digest authentication, or interpret
the result of the http query with a suitable module for the format of
the result -- see jansson for json, xmlops of xml, string
transformations, ...

Probably we can give more hints if you provide detailed information
about how this authentication should happen.