[SR-Users] Breaking HTABLE changes from v5.2 to v5.3? Function renamed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:24:13 CEST 2019

Hello,

thanks for spotting that! Somehow I thought those functions were in
master only. I will add back aliases with old names, the reason was that
I thought the old name was not that representative for the purpose where
the functions have more operators to "match", while "has" is expected to
be like equal match.