[SR-Users] app_ruby - invalid ruby environment attributes or parameters

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:17:11 CEST 2019

Hi,

are the other module names in lowercase or upper case? I am at ClueCon
with limited resources to start up a ruby environment for testing.

I will look at the difference of the code between the two revisions and
see if I can spot something quickly.

Meanwhile, if you make a pull request with the equivalent of the other
routing scripts in misc/examples/kemi would be great ... I actually
wanted to ask you do it at some point, but since you mentioned now, it's
good to express my interest as well...