[SR-Users] alias="server" from db?

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Aug 5 08:32:08 CEST 2019

Hello David,

in the upcoming 5.3 you can set an alias over the command line:

    --alias=val  Add an alias, the value has to be '[proto:]hostname[:port]'
                  (like for 'alias' global parameter)

This was added to make it easier to use Kamailio in dynamic deployments.

AFAIK there is no functionality to load the "alias=" keyword directly from the database right now. But depending what you want to achieve, you might be successful by just using a database table with an sqlops module DB query.

Cheers,

Henning