[SR-Users] 100% CPU usage after NTP date update

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Fri Aug 2 16:52:23 CEST 2019

Hi Benjamin,

I checked the commit logs for core/timer.c - it seems not fixed yet. Can you create a issue on our github tracker about it?

If you can test it (e.g. on an embedded device), there is also some description in the linked discussed about a fix in the code. A pull request is of course also really welcome.

Cheers,

Henning