[SR-Users] Next hop of reply, in onreply_route

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Apr 30 17:37:55 CEST 2019

I am fairly sure it’s been asked a number of times, but is there a way to know the destination, and more especially the transport, of the next hop of a reply message, viewable from onreply_route?

For requests, we have $nh and many other PVs which in some way evidence where it’s going.

And yes, I’m aware that this can be previewed from the onsend_routes*, but I need to amalgamate that knowledge with some transaction-specific data.

Thanks!

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.