[SR-Users] "ERROR: reply too big" and ctl binrpc size

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:29:06 CEST 2019

Hello,

you can set it to any value that fits within your system memory, because
it doesn't use the internal pkg or shm pools, so it is not impacted by
the values of -m or M parameters.

Alternative is to do 'kamctl rpc dlg.list_ctx" if you have jsonrpcs
module loaded, this command should not use a limited size buffer.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com