[SR-Users] listening at link local IPv6 address

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:40:32 CEST 2019

I pushed a patch to compare ips using parsed structure. Initial version
was using string comparison, which is not safe for ipv6, but I was
looking for a quick proof of a solution.

The role of this ip comparison is to figure out what is the interface
name for which to get scope id. So we get the ifname by walking all of
the network interfaces and seeing which one has the respective ip
assigned to it.

Can you try and see if now works better?

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com