[SR-Users] rtpengine_offer() with ICE not updating o= and m= IP addresses

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Fri Apr 19 11:14:26 CEST 2019

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 08:52:30AM +0000, David Dean wrote:
> I'm using the following rtpengine_offer() to force the use of ICE relay and also replace o= and m=
> ?? ??rtpengine_offer("replace-origin replace-session-connection ICE=force-relay RTP");
>
> The SDP is being updated to include an ICE relay candidate, but the IP addresses in the o= and m= lines are not changing??to the servers IP address (X.X.X.X).

This is a feature, not a bug: https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine
"
* ICE
With force-relay, existing ICE candidates are left in place except relay
type candidates, and rtpengine inserts itself as a relay candidate. It
will also leave SDP c= and m= lines unchanged.

This flag operates independently of the replace flags.
"

Strange that media adress doesn't work, but try replace. Maybe that
works?