[SR-Users] How to append a body to send_reply() ?

David Dean just_bytesize at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 20:47:52 CEST 2019

 I've been reviewing the code for the sl module to try and see if it can be modified to send the current body with send_reply().
However I'm not a C programmer so I'm fumbling around in the dark!
I came across this section in sl_funcs.c
 /* if that is a redirection message, dump current message set to it */ if (code>=300 && code<400) { dset.s=print_dset(msg, &dset.len, sl_rich_redirect); if (dset.s) { add_lump_rpl(msg, dset.s, dset.len, LUMP_RPL_HDR); } }
If this was modified to include LUMP_RPL_BODY then could that be made to work?
Or is there a better way of tweaking this SL module to include the body in the response when using send_reply()?
Thanks, Dave