[SR-Users] Does Kamailio provide any API for other program to create sip account

Gaurav Bmotra saigauravmehra91 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 13:23:41 CEST 2019

Hi i am Gaurav
I am developing a sip VoIP app in Android, which want to provide the
feature of allowing user to create sip account from client side. I use
Kamailio as sip server.
My thought is when user register to the the user account system, the user
account system can communicate with Kamailio, create a sip account
associated with the user and pass the sip account to the client, the client
then can configure itself using the sip account.
Does Kamailio provide any API or module for me to do this?
Thanks!

--

*Regards:*
Gaurav Kumar