[SR-Users] Send 200 OK response with body to INVITE requests

Joel Serrano joel at textplus.com
Mon Apr 15 22:23:59 CEST 2019

Hi David,

As Alex said, K is a proxy. If you strictly want to use something like K,
then I would suggest yo have a look at the rtp_media_server module:

https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/rtp_media_server.html

Only available in master branch (5.3), but worth giving a try if you ask
me... It might simplify and achieve what you need.

Joel.