[SR-Users] Send 200 OK response with body to INVITE requests

David Dean just_bytesize at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 21:41:22 CEST 2019

Hi all,
I'm building an automated load testing system for an rtp media server with TURN that uses Kamailio for SIP.
When a client sends an INVITE to Kamailio, I need Kamailio to respond with "200 OK" and the SDP generated by rtpengine.
I've enabled auto-answer in the client, so as soon as it receives the response from Kamailio it will start sending RTP packets.
Right now I'm usingĀ send_reply("200", "OK"); which is sending the right 200 response back to the client, but it doesn't include any body.
How can I get Kamailio to send a "200 OK" and add theĀ rtpengine_answer into the body?
Appreciate any help, I've been struggling with this for three days.
Cheers.

rtpengine_offer("SIP-source-address ICE=force-relay RTP");send_reply("200", "OK");