[SR-Users] Releasing Kamailio v5.1.8

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:33:09 CEST 2019

Hello,

short note to remind that 5.1.8 will be released today. Any commits to
branch 5.1 should be announced on sr-dev mailing list or irc channel to
avoid conflicts with release build process. Once the announcement is
out, commits can go in the branch as ususal.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com