[SR-Users] modifying via header from public IP to private IP

Narasimhaiah, Vinod Maralenahalli vmnarsimhaiah at kirusa.com
Tue Apr 9 10:41:10 CEST 2019

Hi ,
I have a cloud server, when I make call from a sip phone (registered with
kamailio),
in the INVITE header I am seeing the via header with public IP, is there
any way that I can modify via header to send only the private IP.
The calls are landing on another sip gateway, they will allow only the
private IP.
Please let me know, is it possible to replace.

I tried all the replace functions but it is not working.

Thank you
vinod.M.N

--
***This transmission contains information that is confidential and
proprietary of Kirusa Inc.,its affiliates and/or its partners and