[SR-Users] Help request in regards to Kamailio

Anas ZAHHAF azahhaf at zaion.ai
Tue Apr 9 22:47:17 CEST 2019

Dear,

I am writing to ask for help, I found your Email after I've subscribed to
Kamailio.org.

I am a beginner in Linux environment ( I worked on Windows for 20 years),
it would be very helpful if you can help me installing Kamailio on a
computer running Debian and how to use the load balancing module so that I
can split the charge between 2 asterisk servers, by sharing any useful
tutorial or document or even by Teamviewer if this doesn't disturb you.

Please help me, all the tutorials I find on internet aren't made for
beginners.

I will be awaiting your reply and excuse me again if I disturb you.

Best regards,

--

*Anas ZAHHAF*

*105, rue des Moines75017 PARIS*