[SR-Users] How to Register sip trunk in kamailio without username and password?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 08:17:42 CEST 2019

Hello,

if it is an outbound trunk, then use modules such as lcr or dispatcher
to send out to it. Makes no sense to use the location service for it and
make some complex logic based on registration process, this is a
permanent address and that can be managed via the modules mentioned before.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com